Do you like reading testimonies of others who have experienced their breakthrough?
Are my struggles with infertility and miscarriage a curse from God?
The short and simple answer is emphatically “No!”
Infertility and miscarriage are NOT a curse from God!
We must always remember that from the beginning of time , God’s plan for ALL of His creation was fruitfulness!
God created and commanded mankind to be fruitful.
As we can see in Genesis 1:26-28 God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” 27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. 28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”
There are some verses in the Old Testament that on the surface look like barrenness came from the hand of God BUT when you understand how the Old Testament was written and what was happening at the time then these verses can be explained and rightly divided. However, its not necessary to cover this here because the reality is we are under a better Covenant based upon better promises which CANNOT be broken. Our New Covenant was made between God and His son, Jesus and it has ALREADY been ESTABLISHED for us! God cannot block, alter, withdraw or delay what He has already freely provided!
This is the GOOD NEWS of the New Covenant! So this means what Jesus purchased for us on the Cross is already freely available to all who believe in Him.
So why do we still suffer?
The simple truth is that infertility and miscarriage and whatever causes these are different forms of sickness, disease or complications that occur in the mother, father or unborn baby. These are not from God! Romans 5:12 tells us that death entered through sin. The answer is clear – all forms of death came in at the Fall. One of the reasons why we may suffer today is because we live in a fallen world and we live with fallen men who don’t listen to God or respond in love etc. There is also an adversary. BUT once again stick to your New Covenant because Jesus has ALREADY paid the price for sin and its consequences on the Cross.
Psalm 103:1-5 Bless the Lord, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! 2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: 3 Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, 4 Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, 5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
The PROVISION for healing of ALL FORMS of sickness and disease has already been made available because God and Jesus have already finished the work for us. They are both seated and resting from their redemptive work. NOW it is time for us to renew our minds with who we are IN HIM and what we have already inherited so we can seek God on revelation knowledge on how to PARTAKE to see this outworking in our lives.
Fix your eyes on Jesus!
Whenever you read the Bible and want to apply it to your circumstances today ALWAYS filter what you read through your New Covenant and the finished work of Jesus. That is our position today and what we have available to us. I personally believe that what we have in Him is enough for us to experience a breakthrough in any area of our lives.
Jesus is God’s answer to the Fall and to how to overcome what we now experience while living in a fallen world!
Another reason why we suffer in this and other areas of life is because we lack knowledge and understanding. If we don’t know God has already provided the answer for us then we won’t know how to partake in it with boldness. Unfortunately what is commonly taught is from peoples’ personal experiences. We have 101 traditions and doctrines of men and reasons formed from our own understanding on how God works or doesn’t work today. Most of which undermine Jesus and His finished work in our lives. So if you want the truth to be established in your heart and minds then stick to Jesus and continue to meditate only upon what you have in your New Covenant with Him!
Redeemed from ALL Curses: https://faithandfertility.com/…/redeemed-from-all-curses/
Jesus is your ANSWER for Barreneess – https://faithandfertility.com/…/jesus-your-answer-to…/
God does NOT use Barrenness against us – https://faithandfertility.com/2013/01/10/god-does-not-use-barrenness-against-us/
How to Rightly divide what you read in the Bible:
If you would like to understand more on the nature of God and how to read the Bible in light of His character read the following Articles:
Understand Context: http://hannahsvictory.com/blog/2013/06/21/understand-context/
Old Testament view of God: http://hannahsvictory.com/blog/2013/06/18/old-testament-view-of-god/
The Known Character of God: http://hannahsvictory.com/blog/2013/06/18/the-known-character-of-god/
God’s will is Known: http://hannahsvictory.com/blog/2013/04/30/gods-will-is-known/
I need your help on how to overcome fear in pregnancy as I’m facing it on a daily basis. I pray and it eases only for a new fear to take its place. I also hear of women who have miscarried or faced other complications and I then fear the same thing happening to me. I don’t want to spend the rest of my pregnancy like this so please help me!
I understand how you feel because there are so many different complications that can occur during pregnancy. Fear can be very real, especially when you are confronted with other peoples opinions or personal experiences. Needless to say, fear is not a good ingredient in pregnancy as it can be controlling and can rob you from enjoying this season in your life.
You might find it comforting however, to know that everyone faces fear in different degrees. We all need to learn how to face and overcome fear at different stages of life. So know you are not alone. The Good News is that you don’t have to submit to or be controlled by fear any longerI God has equipped us in His Word so that you can face and overcome fear not only in your pregnancy but also in every other area. I have listed some things below that helped me and I pray they will continue to help you in your journey. This is not just for pregnancy but can be applied to any other area of life.
1) Remind yourself of what God has revealed to you for this pregnancy! Meditate upon any scriptures or anything else that God has spoken to you. If you feel you don’t have anything like this yet then its not too late. Spend time with Him and time in His Word until peace and revelation come.
2) NEVER look at other peoples personal experiences (whether good or bad)! This is your journey and your circumstances and they can both be unique. So just because someone else experienced something this does not mean that the same will happen to you. Therefore, don’t fall into the trap of presumption or fear. Instead look to Jesus and what He has already done for you!
3) Don’t ignore the Holy Spirit! if you feel you have a genuine concern that the Holy Spirit is revealing to you THEN know He will also reveal the solution! So let Him lead you in what to do etc. This won’t be a fear as such but rather a nagging concern or like a “check in your spirit” where you know something is not right. Follow His leading because while He will warn you of things to come He will also reveal the solution. So don’t let fear rule in this. Jesus will always lead you in peace so if you fall into fear then know that His peace is always freely available to you.
If what you are feeling is just your own fears or concerns then…..
4) Resist Fear and it will flee from you! This is not about mind over matter but about replacing fear with faith. How you can achieve this is by reminding yourself of what God says instead of what your fears are saying. This can be a daily onslaught at first – especially if you take your focus off of what God has spoken to you and you look to the world or to other peoples experiences instead. Simply place your focus back upon Him and continue to renew your mind. Ttake one day at a time and know that you have not failed if you are facing fear. Fear is not bad in and of itself but it is what we do with that fear that determines our frame of mind or outlook.
5) Remember that you are not alone! The very Spirit of God dwells in you and is with you wherever you go! This means that you can tap into His wisdom, understanding, revelation, counsel (solution) and POWER whenever you need it! He is ALWAYS with you and He is ALWAYS looking to show Himself strong to you! So get to know His presence and His leading so that whenever you are faced with fear you can reject it and draw from His peace, comfort and wisdom instead!
6) Don’t look to the root but continue to focus upon the solution! Jesus has paid the price and won the victory for you through the finished work of the Cross! So no matter what sickness, disease or complication you might face or be fearful of in your pregnanacy know that Jesus has already done all the hard work for you. So dont strive towards your breakthrough or labour in your own strength but instead learn how to rest in who Jesus is and upon the fullness of what He has already freely provided for you.
7) Know that God does not show favouritism and He cannot withhold what He has already done through His son! This means that anyone who believes in and rests in Jesus can experience the same outcome!
When you learn how to recognise and follow the Holy Spirit’s leading your life will never be the same again. Don’t be too hard by placing a time limit or unrealistic expectations upon yourself. Simply start afresh by taking one day at a time. It is my prayer that you will overcome all your fears and enjoy every stage of your pregnancy.
YouTube Video – The 7 Spirit’s of God (wisdom, understanding, counsel, might, Knowledge and fear of the Lord)
God’s Plan for Pregnancy Resources – Books, Audio Messages and Videos
Positively Pregnant – 4 Powerful Audio Messages on experiencing God’s Plan for your Pregnancy
Godly Pregnancy Support – New Life Ministries web site